The AVS Journal of Vacuum Science & Technology B is soliciting research articles for publication in a Special Collection on Atomic Layer Deposition along with a Special Issue on Mid-Infrared Optoelectronic Materials and Devices.
This special topic collection is dedicated to recent progress and reviews of the science, engineering, and technology of mid-infrared (extending to THz) optoelectronic materials and devices, and their applications. The collection includes research presented at the 16th International Conference on Mid-Infrared Optoelectronics: Materials and Devices (MIOMD 2023) as well as other articles that were not presented at the conference but were submitted to the collection.
- Materials Development, Growth, and Characterization for Infrared Optoelectronics
- Interband and Intersubband Infrared Materials and Devices including Quantum and Interband Cascade Lasers
- Infrared Emitters and Detectors
- Novel Architectures Based on New Materials and Low-Dimensional Structures
- Non-Linear Mid-Infrared Technologies
- Materials and Devices for THz Technologies
- Mid-Infrared Photonic Integrated Circuits
- Plasmonics and Other Mid-Infrared Metamaterials
- Topological Insulators with Mid-Infrared Functionality
- Mid-Infrared Quantum Optics and IR Frequency Combs
- Applications of Mid-Infrared Optoelectronic Devices: Chemical Sensing, Thermal Imaging, and Other Applications of Mid-Infrared Optoelectronic Devices
- Mid-IR Optical Fibers
- Jerry R. Meyer, Naval Research Laboratory, D.C.
- Benjamin S. Williams, University of California, Los Angeles
- Rui Q. Yang, University of Oklahoma, Norman
- Shui-Qing (Fisher) Yu, University of Arkansas, Fayetteville
- Stephanie Law, Pennsylvania State University
Manuscript Deadline: October 10, 2023
Authors are encouraged to use the JVST article template. During submission, you will have an opportunity to indicate that your paper is a part of this collection by choosing the Special Topic or Conference Collection on “Mid-Infrared Optoelectronic Materials and Devices.”